FEATURED POST: AGNOSTIC ADVENT

103123 Twenty-five Myths about my Deconversion from Christianity

Sunday, December 31, 2023

123123 My Philosophy for the End of the Year

"I wish you love, joy, hope and peace as you enter 2024" (CM) 

Here’s to a better year than this one. Isn’t that what Hope is?  That the next year can improve on the next.  

As for peace.  Peace is found when I dwell in the moment.  Peace, for me,  isn’t in missing the past, or wondering and stressing about the future.  I find peace in the moment when the past and future don’t intrude in my thoughts.  

Joy… Maybe Joy is a gathering of all three… past present and future.  Maybe Joy is about embracing life for everything it has taught me and given me and could yet give me.   Joy is being alive for a blip in time in a universe that doesn’t know I breathe, but yet sustains my very existence.  And all three are wrapped in Love.  I am honoured to Love and be Loved in this short vacation from non-existence.  Love is everything.  It is my breath and my energy to keep breathing.  

There is my philosophy for the last day of the year.

(written December 31, 2023)  

No comments:

Post a Comment