FEATURED POST: AGNOSTIC ADVENT

103123 Twenty-five Myths about my Deconversion from Christianity

Friday, June 30, 2023

122421 The Hill of Authenticity

Maybe I don’t need to die on the hill of authenticity, maybe the only person who needs to know the real me... is me. Maybe Love requires more of me than to expose my inner soul to the world. Maybe Love asks that I lay aside my longing to be fully known and understood for something greater.  Maybe Love asks that I trust myself to something greater than just self knowledge and self awareness. Maybe Love isn’t interested in avoiding the discovery of the real me but taking me through that discovery and on the other side of that journey letting that me be the best me I can be for others.  That just might be something I can do. 


(written December 24, 2021) 

No comments:

Post a Comment