FEATURED POST: AGNOSTIC ADVENT

103123 Twenty-five Myths about my Deconversion from Christianity

Friday, June 30, 2023

062923 Lamenting

Is a physical expression of lament really necessary even for a Four (Enneagram). it seems so inauthentic. I still feel so far removed from the need for ritual. 


Maybe my poetry is the closest thing I have to lamenting. But it is far from ritualistic.  It is spontaneous.


I am still on a lonely journey. I long for a familiar embrace, but instead I am met with a strange face. Not the invitation I am looking for. 


Are the only companions for me to be two-dimensional entities from an online community... or will there come a person who is okay with me. Oh how I wish I didn’t fear my friends and family.  

 

(Written June 29, 2023) 


No comments:

Post a Comment